New Numa New Numa

This is teh best flash ever

This is teh best flash ever !!

Thanks for making this <3<3<3

Angryguy:alarm Angryguy:alarm

not bad

the animation was very smooth. but you should learn how to draw human figures as many people dont like stick figure. hope this stay.

DailyToon SE: Reviewness DailyToon SE: Reviewness

hey you

kinda abusive, but that was actually pretty funny. to be honest, i do hope my review could be include in this movie.

DefinitiveStar responds:

i can't even fucking EXPLANE

H2O- ep. 1 H2O- ep. 1

was lame at first

The movie started out a bit lame but got pretty good. the sounds were kinda stupid but it make it so funny. good job! i enjoyed this movie alot and I want to see more movie from you. plz make more movie! :)

DailyToon01072005 DailyToon01072005

still bad

though your skill is slowly improving, but it's still bad and i still don't understand, what this movie all about? anyway, better luck next time.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

lololol yuroe GAY hahahashyahdbesaopfh

Perach (Flower) Perach (Flower)

touching

Although the graphics were lame but it's still touching. This flash could be alot better with better graphics and font. btw, i was wondering who are the children anyway.

damsweet21 responds:

Thanks for the critique - i'll work on my graphics, it's just that i'm new at flash. The kids are Israeli children who have been killed by Palestinian terrorist attacks.

Coffee'sSearchForPleasure Coffee'sSearchForPleasure

unoriginal

It actually not that bad but the idea has already been used for so many times. try harder next time.

Wierd Wierd

Wierd but very good

The graphic was decent and the animation was smooth. Though the sound was kinda anoying but for your first submission this flash was actually awesome. Well done :) This will definately be the underdog of the week.

Marwo responds:

the sound was sepose to be a bit anoying but, I think I made it a bit to anoying! Thanks for the Review!:)

Am I The One(preview) Am I The One(preview)

why?

then why don't just update it???

Mario's revenge Mario's revenge

Nice piece of work!

The graphics were good but the animation need some improvement. Anyway this movie was very funny! I especially like the last part (battle between mario and SBC). Keep up the good work and make the battle more brutally next time.